A Look at GrooveMaker Club
Last week, I announced the release of GrooveMaker for the iPhone and it seems to be going well in the App Store.
The application is a great music-making tool and you know it is big when Fox gets its hands on it to create music cues for upcoming TV shows this fall.
Just to recap, you can create professional full-length tracks and grooves for your music compositions, ambient soundtracks, movie scores and even dance parties or workouts. Wherever you need to groove.
Everything in GrooveMaker is done in real-time, without ever having to stop the music. You can add, remove, and replace single or multiple loops as you listen. Remixing is a breeze and a totally new experience. Full track sequencing is as easy as drag and drop, and puts you in control of the groove. It is fun and easy to use and I recommend it to anyone.
I manage to get my hands on the club edition. If you are a fan of Techno, Trance, or House, then this is the GrooveMaker edition for you! If you have used the free edition of GrooveMaker, you won’t find the features stray far from what you can do across all the editions. You’ll just be able to club out!
Here are some features from the club edition:
- Instantaneous control over 8 stereo loop tracks
- Play, Mix and Randomize loops on the fly
- Combine studio-quality loops to produce a million possible grooves
- Manipulate loops in real time (pan, volume, mute, solo, group, tempo)
- Arrange grooves easily with drag and drop to create full-length tracks
- Save, preview and recall you mixed tracks
- Upload your tracks as hi-quality WAV file to your Mac/PC (Wi-Fi network required)
- Interactive Help allows quick learning simply following the indicated steps
Included sound Features:
- Massive loops library of drums, bass, bass-drums, lines, pads, percussion, effects
- Techno, Trance, House style
- 2 included songs plus 1 FREE song when you register
- 189 loops
- 130-135-145 BPM
- 119 MB of samples
To check out some GrooveMaker videos, audio demos, and check out the other 7 editions, then point your browsers to www.groovemaker.com