Boxee Remote App Available In The App Store
Boxee, the long time companion to many media centers, has pushed out an Application for the iPhone that allows users to control their Boxee setup from their device.
The App gives users enhanced control from their iPhone allowing them to type searches, use gestures or use on screen buttons to use basic media playback controls. A quick summarization of the features in the remote App:
1. The boxee remote app has two modes: Gesture and Buttons.
2. In the Gesture mode you need to hold down your thumb and move it around in order to navigate.
3. Clicking on the boxee logo acts as Select/Play/Pause.
4. Dragging the boxee logo to the edges of the screen will act as a continuous up/down/left/right.
5. Clicking in an input field will open up the iPhone Qwerty keyboard and will enable you to easily enter text.
6. The app works over WiFi, so make sure the WiFi on your iPhone is turned on.
Via iPhones Talk